Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thankful Thursday

I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks for Thankful Thursday ~  here goes

I am thankful that~~~~~

our house in Mississippi finally closed!

we had dinner with our little buddies last Thursday ~ it was a surprise for them

we got to visit with and hug 2 special friends in Miss. who recently lost their wives

we spent the day with Austin and his parents on Saturday

we were granted safe travel to and from MS

Amy, Granny and I were able to vote early

that I can "attend" online classes for essential oils & other interests

for Amy's new business venture ~ she became a jamberry consultant yesterday

for crunchy leaves to walk in

for a hint of coolness in the air

for the anticipation of Thanksgiving with our family

for grocery store holiday sales!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.