Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sewing/Craft Room Pictures

My sewing room has been completed for a while, but the we started on the kitchen, so everything ended up in the sewing room, pantry, sunroom or dining room table.  I've reclaimed the sewing room!

our scrapbook/craft table, cart is from Moms house

I love the vinyl tile floor~easy maintenance!

cutting table Greg made for me


Old China hutch from my aunts house
Thankful for ~

a sewing room
ample room to work
a ceiling fan in the room
easy to maintain flooring
project ideas
completion on my Hawaii vacation scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.