Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Pinterest House Cleaning

I am doing lots of "housecleaning" on my pinterest boards.  I saved loads of pins for ideas to use in our keepers group and for fair projects....neither of which we are involved in any more.  And saved lots of cross stitch pins for pictures I will never do, so they are being deleted.  That being said....there are lots of pins still on every board because I like them!

Here are some wonderful Patriotic Cross Stitch pins to share with you ~ some are freebie patterns and some are for purchase ~

"Lets be Brave" cross stitch pattern by Ursula Michael -- I MUST get this one!! <3:
this is a "for purchase" that I need to get!
4th of july cross stitch with color key: Gallery.ru / Фото #182:
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!  NEW Soldier Salutes Flag crochet afghan pattern © Tina Gibbons available FREE:
Lets be Proud, patriotic cross stitch pattern by Ursula Michael. View all of the fun 'Words' series online.:
Another "for purchase" ~ that I need ~ love these Ursula Michaels patterns
Free Cross Stitch Patterns by AlitaDesigns: 4th of July - Free Cross Stitch Patterns:

Solo Patrones Punto Cruz | Aprender manualidades es facilisimo.com:

Thankful for ~

the rich Christian principles of our Founding Fathers
The Men & Women of our Military ~ past, present & future
Our beautiful Flag


Praying for ~

The Lord to raise up Christian leaders for our country
Our Nation to turn back to the Lord & His principles
For Biblical Standards & Teaching to replace the rampant liberalism
For children to be taught the real History of our great country


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.