Thursday, May 12, 2016

Finished Gift

Well over a year ago, I started a cross stitch picture for Greg.  I would work on it when he was at work when time permitted.  Then we put our house on the market, Greg retired, and we moved to Georgia.  Since he was at home July - mid November, i never could work on it.  When he started working here, I pulled it back out and started syitching again but only had a small section done by Christmas.  I went ahead and gave him an unfinished peice....mainly so I could work on it at night when we watch tv.  I finished it last Friday!

I found this pattern in a cross stitch magazine that a friend gave me.  It was nice to have a pattern that reflected his tool/woodworking interests.


Thankful for-
Free patterns
Time to stitch
Homemade gifts
Completed projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.