Tuesday, February 23, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to my 2nd born son ~ Allen Scott.  Allen is named for my Uncle Allen (Moms brother) and his dad James Scott.  And Allen has carried on the name Scott to the 3rd generation by naming his son Aiden Scott. 

You've always been a bundle of energy, very inquisitive,  love to climb and find trouble to get into, take things apart, and trouble seemed to always find you.  Your love and passion for life has been a blessing and is great to watch with your own family.  Aiden is a lucky little boy to have you for his daddy.

Now that you are a dad ~ you have some inkling of the depth of love I have for you.  I am proud to call you my son!

Love you Al pal!



1 of my best birthday presents ~ Allens surprise visit to Miss. after moving to GA

Allen & Jennifer at Katie's wedding

Stone Mountain family day

helping Bobby on the ropes course


the proposal

rock climbing

saying "I Do"

my son is a daddy!




Thankful for ~
a loving son
watching him grow as a husband and father
the years we've been blessed with
his chocolate eyes that have been passed to the next generation
living close to him again

1 comment:

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.