Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Countertop

Our new kitchen was blessed with some quite unusual finishes (all formica cabinets) and some original to the home appliances.  We took out the old oven ~ which was tiny by all standards and the built in microwave and Greg bought us nice double ovens.

Our countertop renovation was granite for the island ~ get rid of the huge cooktop (only 2 burners worked) and get a new flat cooktop.  They installed the countertop yesterday and then Greg installed our new cooktop!  Ah, I had 3 burners last night that worked ~ didn't need the 4th one last night.




 
Next improvement may be paint! 
 
Thankful for ~
 
a handyman husband
helpful hands
a beautiful kitchen area
4 working burners
2 huge ovens
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Isn’t having a handy husband the best? I love that my husband can fix almost anything in the house when I need him to. Your hubby did a great job with that counter top! The stove top looks great- I really like those flat surface cook tops. They look so chic and futuristic. I’m looking into remodeling myself, so I’m trying to get as many kitchen ideas as I can.

    Debra Newman @ Unique Stone Concepts

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.