Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Farmin' Shots

I was going to name our rooster Foghorn but I've now changed it to Big Mouth!
He loves to hear himself "Cock A Doodle Do"





Pears!

Lots of Blueberries!

I love hydrangeas!  Especially lavender!

Kitty ~ she came with the farm!

Pumpkins!


Corn

We've harvested lots of squash from just 10 or 12 plants.

The plowing next door....I think his wife sends him out to ride his tractor when she wants him
out of the house....he never planted anything but just rides around the field.



1 comment:

  1. Though I was reading a P Allen Smith blog with the chickens, flowers and garden teport. Lookong good. Especially liked the watermelon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.