Monday, May 18, 2015

Mothers Day & Beyond

We don't have internet at the farm....so that means no blogging.  Well, I could use my phone but it would take quite a while!

We got an awesome surprise on Mothers Day ~ Katie, Bryant and the boys drove down to see us!  I had no idea and was thrilled to spend time with them!  Heres some pictures of our fun ~ and some of the rest of the week.

handsome boys in their Sunday best!

Love these buddies!

MaMa, Mommy, Robert & Thomas

My baby girl!

My girlies!

Little Imp!

Hey Auntie Amy, I want to hold the camera!

Handsome almost 3 year old!

Riding on our Thomas the Train!  I love the church garage sale!

Its slower riding with brother in the train car!


We are blessed with a long driveway for riding toys!

Mothers Day Sunset

Put Amy's old bedroom light in the bathroom!

new shower curtain ~ walls will be the lighter turquoise color

spice cabinet getting set up

bowls, plates, and mugs

new bathroom light for master bath

my new pan lid holder from IKEA is great for y serving platters


my sister and kids back to help!


Hot day, cousins, conversation & icees!

A happy tractor PaPa  in his back pasture!

baby plants in the garden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.