Thursday, March 5, 2015

Shampoo Recipe ~

I fixed my link yesterday to Marmees Pantry for the Shampoo Recipe ~ but just in case it still doesn't work for anyone ~ here is Kim's Original Recipe

Rosemary, Peppermint, Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

empty bottle for the mixture
1/2 cup Unscented Liquid Castile Soap
1/2 cup distilled water
20 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
5 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil (also know as meleleuca essential oil)
3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil

Place the drops in the bottom of you bottle then add the liquid castile soap and the distilled water and gently shake to mix.  Gently shake each time you want to use it to incorporate the oils if they separate.

After I mixed the first batch, I had "extra" room left in my jar, so I did the recipe again ~ but the 2nd time I didn't read the directions.  I swapped the amounts or the rosemary and peppermint oils, so mine is really pepperminty ~ which is just fine with me!

If you would like a source to purchase these oils, please go to my online essential oils store ~
http://www.mydoterra.com/donnajackson3/.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.