Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Prayer for Dealing With Others

"As a rake combs the soil, God, smooth the surface of my interactions with others.  Help me to be friendly, to inspire confidence, to find the things we have in common.  Show me how to seek the good in others, to refrain from criticism, to offer praise and gratitude.  Teach me to be fair in my dealings, calm in disagreement, ready to compromise, and quick to apologize.  Give me good humor to level the rough spots, and prepare my ground for fruitful relationships.  Amen."

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, even as Christ God forgave you.
Ephesians 4:32

Taken from "In the Garden"  page 11



Pictures taken at Callaway Gardens in GA ~ spring 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.