Thursday, February 13, 2014

A New Little Love!

We have a new little love ~ grandson #2 was born yesterday! 

Thomas & Grandma!

My 2 little loves!

Grandpa & Thomas!

Art Time with big brother goodies


Katie, Thomas, Robert & Bryant

Robert loved the Bubbles we brought for him!

Mommy & Baby


We are so excited & thankful for the birth of this new little love!  And Auntie Amy might be just a tad excited about the predicted 2 inches of snow for tomorrow!  More playing tomorrow with our little loves!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Congratulations to you all! Coincidently, I am just on my way home from the hospital today (valentine's day) where my grandaughter was born this morning at 5:40 a.m. Babies are just grand aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kathleen! Isn't this the first girl? How exciting! This was Thomas due date (ultrasound) and he came 2 days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is beautiful! Tell Amy I love her photo bombing the pic! Katie looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.