Friday, February 14, 2014

A Little Surprise




 
 
First comes LOVE

Then comes MARRIAGE

You know the next part......
 

A Little McDaniel will come around the middle of August!


We were told this joyous news on Dec. 28.....and then told not to make it public yet ~ I was about to bust!  We did tell all the family!  And the above "2 feet" message was on facebook today ~ so I knew my silence could end.
 
Greg and I are thrilled to add another grandchild to the family!  And are more than excited to welcome all the blessings the Lord sends to our family through all of our children. 
 
Last year we had 2 weddings ~
This year we get 2 grandbabies!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.