Wednesday, February 12, 2014

More Crafting!

Greg and I found some cool cigar boxes this weekend with hinged lids ~ always on the look out for fair projects I got one to decoupage and make a little sewing box for my side table in the living room.  It could cut down on the clutter but sometimes there are just too many projects going on for neatness (at least that's my excuse!)

My Decoupaged Sewing Box ~ which was a cigar box in its previous life
Inside of my new sewing box...pin cushion is stuffed with steel wool

Top inside of my sewing box ~ can't cover the picture...beside being gorgeous its also Honduran~


Greg made this cool Map of Mississippi from pallet wood

my new Minnie Mouse watch from Greg!

Cute tool erasers that we found at Dollar Tree that will be the perfect size for my little buddies AG dolls.

1 comment:

  1. I have a cigar box that I keep cards in. I should decorate it so I can keep it on my dresser.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.