Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful for.....

I am thankful for ~

getting my Thanksgiving grocery shopping done

a huge variety of recipes & ideas from the internet

household projects getting started/completed

a slightly calmer 8 month old lab (she hasn't been tossed out of puppy school!)

anticipation of family visits

quiet evenings at home

cold medicine

J ~ getting her needed prescriptions from the dr. today

comfy shoes

the weekend

dusted furniture

working at the Operation Christmas Child relay center (yesterday ~ FUN)

photo books from Shutterfly ~ especially when I get them free from My Coke Rewards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.