Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful for ~

 
And the list continues ~
(and I pray it never ends)
 
Travel Mercies
Cracker Barrel for lunch
lots of sewing time
gifted preachers/teachers to listen to while we ride
 
current favorites are
Todd Friel (Wretched Radio)
Jim McClarty
Steve Lawson
John McArthur
RW Glenn
Kevin Swanson
 
The ability to download these talks/sermons & travel with them
warm clothing
new shoes
reading to my grandson
sugar free Spice Tea
Stevia ~ my sweetener of choice
books on the Kindle
relaxing hours with Amy
coming home to a clean house (thanks Will & James)
the scale dropping below my "next" goal (now to set another one)
laughter at choir
sweet hugs from my twin friends
planning menus for Thanksgiving weekend
time to serve
 
More thankfulness to come!
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.