Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I got it!!!!!

It took lots of praying ~ lots of schedule wrangling ~ and almost giving up ~ but I got a picture/s that I have wanted to redo for 7 years & then the additional one adding in all our bonus children ~~~~~

Introducing my family

2006 ` back..Andy, James, Rob, Allen Front...Katie, Will, Amy

2013 Back..Rob, Andy, James, Allen front..Amy, Katie, Will

adding in our bonus children ~AmyKate, Jennifer, Bryant, & grandson Robert

Grandmas Little cowboy!

The vest was a little too big!

I was especially thrilled with our front porch picture ~ when we got home from the wedding on Sat. we realized we never got a picture of all the kids and us all together at the wedding....there was always someone missing.

The wedding was gorgeous ~ the bride and groom were beautiful ~ we had plenty of food ~ and those 2 bites of wedding cake Greg and I indulged in were amazing!  Lots more pictures to follow during this week!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.