Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Wedding Eve Eve

In 48 hours we will be at the wedding venue ~ cooking, setting up, decorating, and trying to remain calm.  Lots of fun, maybe a few tears, hugs, tons of picture taking and lotsa love.

Can't wait to have all my children together ~ that will happen in just 24 hours!  And the last time it occurred was Andy and AmyKates wedding in March.

My latest crafty wedding project was making the veil.  It turned out well ~ and its the first veil I've ever made.  Pictures will be posted next week....we have to keep some secrets from the groom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.