Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Goodies in the Mail

I was a participant in a craft swap on Michelle's blog (http://michelleslittlepieceofheaven.blogspot.com/.)  Gina (from Austin) and I received each others names...

My goodies came in the mail the other day ~
Bookmarks, a coaster, and coffee!  There were 2 quilted bookmarks ~ but the other one is fulfilling its life mission....holding my place in my book!

Thanks Gina!

Yours is going in the mail tomorrow ~ I'm sorry it took so long to mail, its been a busy week with graduation preparations, dance recital rehersals, and Bible School at church!

This was fun!  I hope Michelle does it again!

I can't tell anyone what I sent Gina...its a surprise!

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks great. Don't feel bad. I am hosting the swap and I just got mine in the mail. ( Bad Host , Bad Host ) I am hoping to do one around Christmas with a Christmas Theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna - what a shot in the arm that was!
    http://cannaryfamily.blogspot.com/2013/06/nice-things.html
    I've already used my shopping a couple times...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.