Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Month Of THANKFULNESS

Thanksgiving continues....

31.  Routines
I love having a routine ~ mostly knowing what I am going to do on any given day.
Mon.- Thurs. are school days
Friday is home ec day
Mon & Thursday are laundry days
Wed. night is church
Sunday morning is church

32.  Homeschooling
I've written lots about the privilege and blessing this is in our lives.
I am looking forward to supporting any of our children who chose this way of education for their own families!  (but also for supporting our children who chose other methods of ed. too!)
Its just a school choice, it a lifestyle choice.

33. being a Keeper at Home
the laundry, cooking, caring for our children, upkeep of our home, cleaning, caring for my husband ~ its great to be able to fulfill this Biblical lifestyle on a day to day basis.  I love being Greg's helmeet!

34.  Time
to pray, to clean, to cook, to love, the listen, to craft, to pinterest, to blog, to read, to sing,
to garden, to preserve food, to gift, etc.

35.  Answers
answer to questions, to ponderings, to emails, to theology, to problems, to requests, to skills
I know everyone is busy, but we've all got the same 24 hours in a day ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.