Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Daybook





For Today....
Outside my window ~ its Fall y'all, and I am loving it!
I am thinking ~ about my adult children
I am thankful for ~ answered prayers
From the learning rooms ~ Geometry, Study Skills, Bible Study, learning to can apples (home ec)
From the kitchen ~ learning to can apples, split pea soup for dinner
I am wearing ~ denim skirt, coral t shirt
I am creating ~ working on my 2nd stamped cross stitch bib
I am going ~ to stay home the rest of the week...except for taking Amy to dance & our Wed. night church!
I am reading ~ frugal cookbooks on my kindle, the Bible
I am praying ~ for all our adult children to make wise decisions
I am hearing ~ fingers typing, cars driving, ceiling fan blades turning
Around the house ~ school, reading, crafting, planning for next years fair
One of my favorite things ~ smiles from my grandson
A few things for the rest of the week ~ pretty much the same as "around the house"!
A picture to share ~
my little love ~ Robert!
You can view other daybooks at ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.