Thursday, September 13, 2012

Truth for Thursday

Work for the Lord=)
Beautiful Verses and lovely posters!  I found these yesterday on Pinterest.
I want my children to have a servants heart and to do for others...whether it be family, church family, friends or strangers...
Yesterday that happened in our home ~ full scale
Amy baked cupcakes for our Pastors 50th birthday surprise party at church ~
8 dozen yummy cupcakes!
creativity is a messy business



yummy accomplishment!

The Birthday Pastor & Amy!

4 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful inspirational posters and I added them to my pinterest too - thank you for sharing them. They gladdened the heart today! Blessings for a beautiful rest of the week ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Amelia Ann said "Wow, that's a lot of cupcakes!" then her next sentence was..."Did she bake those from scratch or box?" Amelia Ann recently made some cupcakes and icing from scratch. She really had fun making them. Please tell Amy that her cupcakes look beautiful! I'm sure they were delish!
    Becky, Amelia Ann and Sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful batch of cupcakes and those posters are lovely. I am so glad that I stopped by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, they are from scratch. Our goal for several years was to eliminate cake mixes and icing mixes because of all the artificial junk ~ most of these recipes came from the Betty Crocker Cookbook. And they are so good!

    We've missed y'all at Keepers! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.