Thursday, August 2, 2012

Truth for Thursday




The truth is always available in the Bible ~ God's Holy Word ~ we have to read it, meditate on it, and live if out in our own lives.  The truth doesn't change because we don't like it, disagree with it, fight against it, or ignore it.  Its still the truth~
~The Lord created us all for His purpose, His plans & to glorify Himself.

Psalm 9:14
faith
In my own life, I am thankful for both.  There is sweet refuge and relief when life is chaotic & raging but I am calm in the midst of it.  This is a blessing & gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.