Monday, June 4, 2012

Praising the Lord through Dance

Psalm 149:3

Let them praise His name with dancing and make music to Him with the tambourine and harp.









Mark 10:14 & 15

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."





Our fun times....

Ragen, Amy & Sara


flowers from Dad



my 4 year old best buddy!

the girls with Miss Abigail their dance teacher!



my future daughter in law Amy Kate did Amy's makeup for me ~ Dad just needed to be in the picture!



I have to tightly braid Amy's hair to get it to stay up in a bun now~

the long braid ~ held up pretty well through the afternoon.
We had an awesome weekend with our children and Granny.  Lots of laughter, eating good food, a little shopping,  feeling my grandson move, playing with puppies, swimming, and games of pool.

The fun continues into Monday....today is HAIRCUT day.  At 10, the waist length hair gets shortened by 8-10 inches and donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
Then a fun day with Granny before she travels home tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Amy looks so graceful and lovely.

    Don't you just want weekends like this to never end?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.