Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to my awesome husband, Greg!
You are a wonderful dad to our children!
When they are all parents, they will fully realize the extent of all that you did for them!
You diligently go to work each day to provide for our family!
You pray for each of us daily.
You set a wonderful example of what a Godly Man, Husband, and Father looks like!

I love you!

My Best Friend!

DADD ~ Dads Against Daughters Dating!

Dad and His Boys ~ the Jackson Mafia

the night before Katie's wedding!

2 comments:

  1. All such great pictures! Praise the Lord for godly fathers! :)Hope all are well!
    Love,
    Brytni
    P.s. I'm hope we'll be seeing you soon ;) Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.