Friday, March 2, 2012

Frugal Shopping (our church garage sale)


Grandma (me) and Auntie Amy have been frugal shopping at our church's garage sale!  All the stuff is donated and all the profit goes to this summers Haiti Mission Trip!  I've found some great things for the little grandson~ Auntie Amy likes plaid which will be very evident in the pictures below...

6 months clothes
12-18 months ~ I love the jean jacket in the top right corner & the sweater vest!

18 months pajamas

3 months "By reading this message you agree to provide one free diaper change"

Froggy puddle stomping boots and hat

We knew you would love these Katie!

"Bob" books for phonics

18-24 months ~ look at all the plaid!
And the frugal part of all this "shopping" ~ about $25 for all!!!!!  I am not a big "name brand" shopper but getting the "polo" name on clothes for $1 was exciting!  Babies don't generally wear out too many clothes, so most of these look brand new.  In fact, some are brand new with the tags still on!

The best part of all this fun is ~ a beautiful little grandson to wear all the goodies!

I am linking up with Heidi at

4 comments:

  1. I do like the shoes! :) The General has shoes that matches his mommy and daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would Katie! I think they are size 5 or 6...the size is kinda faded. And the orange plaid shirt in the bottom pic ~ I got because you like orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals! I love frugal shopping and never have paid attention to name brands, but when you can find a name brand for less, go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IWe like plaid, too - must run in the family! Great shopping! Me

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.