Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daybook



For today....

 Outside my window ~ partly cloudy, windy, lots of pollen blowing

I am thinking ~ about the garden

I am thankful for ~ access to sermons from Pastors around the country on SermonAudio.com

From the learning rooms ~ schoolwork
 
From the kitchen ~ pork chops, rice, vegies

I am wearing ~ denim skirt, pink Orlando t shirt, sandals

I am creating ~ smocked dresses for Sara and Ragen

I am going ~ shopping with Amy

I am reading ~ the book of Joshua in the Old Testament

I am hoping praying for ~ salvation for lost friends and family

I am hearing ~ our doggies, Amy in the kitchen, cars driving, wind blowing

Around the house ~ gardening, workshop setting up, life

One of my favorite things ~ texts from my children

A few things for the rest of the week ~ planting more in the garden, hopefully the end of pollen season so we can clean off the porch, outdoor kitchen, and the pool, crafting, reading, errands, bible study

to visit other daybooks, you can go to
 

2 comments:

  1. SANDLES!!! That sounds so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same thing as you for supper last night! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.