Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daybook

For today...

Outside my window...very sunny, already hot (getting to 102 today)

I am thinking...about family changes

I am thankful for...the joy and responsibility of homeschooling another year

From the kitchen...macaroni & cheese, ham, and vegies

From the learning rooms...JAGS started yesterday (Jackson Academy of Gifted Students) ~ our 16th years of homeschooling.  Now, to get into that routine!

I am wearing...my gown

I am creating...working on a National Parks jigsaw puzzle, cross stitching Greg's tractor picture

I am going...to vote today ~ Katie gets to vote for the first time

I am reading...book 5 Freedom's Holy Light Series, the Bible

I am praying...for Allen & his high blood pressure, for our upcoming wedding plans, for our ministries at church, for my husband and children

I am hearing...doors opening and closing, cars driving up and down the road, computer noises


Around the house...puzzle putting together, working in the garden, playing with puppies and a bunny, crafting, cooking, life


One of my favorite things...finding what I need for a reasonable price


A few plans for the rest of the week...school lessons, Bible studies, crafting, Bryant & Brady's visit, another trip to the health dept. for blood test results, obtaining a marriage license for Bryant & Katie ~ very busy!


Please visit Peggy and read other daybooks at 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.