Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Daybook

For today...

Outside my window...beautiful, sunny, hot, muggy, blue skies ~ temps in the upper 90's

I am thinking...about our fun weekend with family


I am thankful for...deep theological discussions with our children & sharing of our convictions


From the kitchen...leftovers for lunch & spaghetti for dinner

From the learning rooms...its SUMMERTIME!  No scheduled school work (amen) but they are still reading, keeping up with their bible study, and working on crafts.


I am wearing...denim skirt, knit top, sandals


I am creating...a baby rag quilt, several quilt tops, potholders, a John Deere cross stitch picture


I am going...no where today, except taking the girls to dance


I am reading..."Already Gone" by Ken Ham & Isaiah in the Bible


I am praying...for a safe trip for Mom to MS tomorrow, Greg's safety while out in the field for work, a fun time tonight with our friends, salvation for those near & dear to my heart, for wedding plans for my son


I am hearing...cleaning ~ Amy is hard at work cleaning out her school basket, Will needs to do his, Katie finished hers, plus house cleaning for our company


Around the house...planting new square foot gardening boxes, keeping the garden watered (no rain in 3 weeks), swimming, crafting, eating, enjoying time together, playing with puppies, enjoying Greg's new outdoor kitchen, working on the new chicken coop


One of my favorite things...helpfulness


A few plans for the rest of the week...a slumber party tonight with friends, Granny's visit, church activities, ballet recital


Please join Peggy over at  A Simple Woman's Daybook for more entries!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.