961. an unexpected 3 day weekend with Greg!
962. finding the perfect fabric to finish a quilt top
963. enjoying hand quilting
964. the anticipation of new "goodies" from Vision Forum
965. finding a hand quilting floor stand and using a 40% off coupon on it!
966. grilled hot dogs
967. having money at the end of our month
968. serving with other families on our 1 day Mission Trip
973. ministering to a very small country church
974. morning revival service at church on Sunday
975. a Pastor who made the way of salvation so clear
The dear friends who made professions of faith...
982. the lady in the red shirt I prayed for during the service who surrendered her life to Christ during the invitation
983 - 1002 The 19 other folks who became Christians yesterday
1003. the happy tears of parents & church members to see the Lord moving so powerfully
1004. the joy of "counseling" with, praying for, and crying with our friend Morgan
1005. The blessing of knowing the Lord clearly showed 26 people they were not saved, they needed him, and giving them the courage to step forward and proclaim their faith
1006. Amy's first Sunday "teaching/helping" in a childrens Sunday School class
1007. the excitement of 7 youth getting ready for the State Bible Drill this week
1008. a 2nd awesome revival church service last night
1009. "watching" the Lord work
1010. knowing that I easily counted 1009 blessings and am ready to discover more
John 3: 14-21
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deed were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes into the light, that he deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been "done by God.""