Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daybook

For today.....

Outside my window...Sunny & cool (40's), the temp dropped about 30 degrees after
the rain storms yesterday

I am thinking...of the awesome power of God
I am thankful for...a family that serves

From the kitchen...Pirate Stew for dinner

I am wearing...Denim skirt, denim shirt, slip on tennies

I am creating...hand quilting my 2nd wall hanging, working on squares 11 & 12 for my
log cabin quilt

I am going...to enjoy watching my children participate in the State Bible Drill today

I am reading..."Love Comes Softly" series by Janette Oke, the Holy Bible ~ Psalms, "Experiencing God" 
by Henry Blackaby

From the learning rooms...Algebra (only about 33 or 34 lessons left in the book ~ AMEN), American History, Church History, studying the Reformers, Spanish

I am praying...for my friend Jennifer's Mom who is having a brain tumor removed this morning (her surgeon is a Christian and prayed with them yesterday!), also praying for all the children and youth participating in the Bible Drill today ~ praying they remember all their verses that have been memorized and can recall them when needed today.

I am hearing...cars driving, children talking, ceiling fan blowing

Around the house...Life!  It happens everyday...all day!

One of my favorite things...praying

A few plans for the rest of the week...finishing craft projects, gardening, yard work, school work, cooking

A verse to share...

"If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"
2 Chronicles 7:14

You can read other daybook entries by visiting Peggy at
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.