Monday, January 10, 2011

Multitude Monday 746-760 in pictures!

746.  my 5 year old, red headed nephew

747.  Cousins ~ Amy, Bethany, Katie

748. Our "home away from home" cruise ship cabin

749.  my best friend ~ relaxin' & readin"

750.  towel animals

751.  fishing at Freeport, Bahamas ~ & catching 2 fish!

752.  Spending time with Greg

753. Sunshine on calm water

754.  beautiful flowers and foliage in January

755.  Greg fishing off the back of the boat ~ he's always wanted the opportunity!

756.  Beautiful vintage planes flying over the ship

757.  Witnessing the Lord's beautiful workmanship and splendour!  What a spectacular sunset in Key West!

758.  Serenity

759.  longs hours of peacefulness with my sweetheart

760.  knowing my children were having fun with their Granny

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures ... I especially love the "sun on the water" ones! Glad y'all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.