Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daybook 1-11-11

For today....

Outside my window... its sunny but 41 degrees, so its cold

I am thinking... that last week was a long, long time ago

I am thankful for... long, lazy days with my husband

From the learning rooms... school has started back!  We are ready to be back in our routine.

From the kitchen... chicken & dumplings, peas

I am wearing... denim skirt, blue knit shirt, slip on tennies

I am creating...  a scarf for a Christmas gift next year (gettin' started early) and working on my 23rd Psalm cross stitch Greg gave me for Christmas

I am going...  to work on simplifying my life and schedule
I am reading...  the Bible, and different books I got as gifts

I am lost because I can't find the rest of my notes on Daybook!  (Just being honest!) So I will try to "wing it" the rest of the way.

For the rest of the week... dance classes, Bible Study at church, homeschool meeting

Please visit
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-2011-daybook-edition.html

  to read other daybooks from around the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.