Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daybook

For today...

Outside my window... foggy and cool

I am thinking...about difficult situations and how to handle them

I am thankful for...a husband who listens

From the learning rooms...Algebra, Language, Spanish, lots of reading

From the kitchen...Chicken Pot Pie

I am wearing...denim skirt, knit shirt, slip on tennies

I am creating...same as last week: working on 23rd Psalm Cross stitch, finishing a scarf, and learning to use my Serger

I am going...to continue to give the Lord my worries and concerns 

I am reading...1st Samuel in the Bible, & "The Second Mayflower" by Kevin Swanson

I am hoping praying...for clarity & guidance

I am hearing...cars drive, fingers typing, the heat coming on

Around the house...training puppies, working on the pantry, completing a grocery list, loving my family

A few plans for the rest of the week...Bible Study, dance classes for the girls, our co-op is starting back, sewing class

Please join visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
to read more daybooks from across the country!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.