Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Praying

A couple of months ago, I ran across a blog called "The Simple Wife".  I've been an off and on visitor to Joanne's blog for a while but not reading it daily.  Her button is now on my sidebar...

A couple of days ago, I clicked on there and read a post by her husband...then I started going backwards to get the story...

This young woman (38 years old) has suffered a massive stroke.  Because of the severe swelling in her head, they've had to do surgery and remove part (or all) of her skull.

The family is asking for prayer.  And asking everyone to put this button on their blogs to "find" more prayer warriors.

This doesn't look good.  Her coma is medically induced now to stop brain activity so it can recover from the swelling.

Won't you join me in praying for this woman and her family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.