Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Daybook


For today....December 21 (4 days till Christmas!)

Outside my window...cloudy, dreary, drizzly...we are keeping the outside lights on to brighten up our yard
 and to be cheery to folks driving by

I am thinking...how blessed I am through the Lord, my husband, my children, my family & my friends

I am thankful for...family times

From the learning rooms...crafts & gifts

From the kitchen...strawberry jelly, maybe grape jelly, remaking some of Katie's Dill Pickles 

I am wearing...red snowman shirt, denim skirt, slip on tennies, ponytail

I am creating...a new Christmas stocking for Will, machine embroidered snowflakes, finishing a quilt for a gift

I am going...to enjoy this week

I am reading...the Bible, and re-reading for the upteenth time "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God" by Stacy McDonald & Jennie Chancey

I am praying...for many acquaintances & family members to develop a personal Relationship with Jesus Christ.  

I am hearing...a sermon on Sermon Audio on being a "Keeper at Home", cars driving up & down the road, dog food being dumped into the dog dish

Around the house...children excited about finishing and wrapping their gifts for their sisters & brothers, cooking, reading, crafting, praying, loving

One of my favorite things...Greg!

A few things for the rest of the week...Rob & Andy turn 23~ cooking for the church fellowship meal~ Greg being off work~ making, baking, & eating goodies for Christmas~ giving & receiving~ Praising the Lord for humbling himself to come to earth as a tiny baby 2000+ years ago
You can read other daybooks & "visit" with other Christian women at~
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.