Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window...clear, sunny, 25 degrees

I am thinking...about how much fun we had with Mom's visit

I am thankful for...fun family times

From the learning rooms...lots of crafts & fun Christmas activities

From the kitchen...pigs in a blanket for get together tonight

I am wearing...denim skirt, blue snowman shirt, slip on tennies

I am creating...a wedding gift, Christmas gifts, crocheted coasters

I am reading...the Bible & "The Christmas Bride" by Grace Livingston Hill

I am praying...for my sons ~ specifically for jobs

I am hearing...Kevin Swanson talking about Bill 510, water running in the pipes upstairs, cars driving by

Around the house...straightening up all of our crafting fun ~ it kind of spreads everywhere

A few plans for the rest of the week...Christmas party tonight, Bible study, play/choir practice, church young adult class party at our house,  gingerbread house party with homeschool group,  ballet/jazz classes, Christmas shopping

Please join Peggy at
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
to read other daybooks

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook. That 25* is quite the kicker. I was ready for the heat o leave but not quite ready for the 20's. Ha ha....
    I will be praying for your sons.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.