Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daybook


Outside my window...cloudy, rainy, cool, nasty

I am thinking...how thankful I am Greg bought us a new mattress for our RV bed

I am thankful for...this country's Founding Fathers & their vision for this country and for its people, we need to get back to the original, core values that were so important 200 + years ago. Many of us still hold these values and want our country to turn around.

From the learning rooms...school

From the kitchen...loaded baked potatoes tonight for dinner

I am wearing...black skirt, khaki top, barefeet

I am creating...a peaceful home

I am reading...still too many books, am almost through reading Deuteronomy in the Bible

I am praying...that our government gets back on track

I am hearing...puppy paws, children talking, dishes clinking, fingers typing

Around the house...getting laundry done from camping weekend, baking bread

A few plans for the rest of the week...VOTE, dance classes, bible study, sewing class, co-op, baking, loving my family

You can visit other ladies & read their daybooks at

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com







1 comment:

  1. I love loaded baked potatoes for dinner! Katherine is going to make baked potato soup one night for dinner if it ever cools down.

    I also love the thought of a peaceful home. Now that we are no longer going to Starkville all the time, I too can focus on a peaceful home. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.