Thursday, September 30, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
When I opened my comments this morning...I found that I had been awarded the "Versatile Blogger" Award. My new friend over at http://saywhatmemoirs.blogspot.com/ gave this to me. But I am sorry, but for the life of me, I can't find your first name anywhere. So anyway, I guess my blog posts of the last few weeks have been really versatile...puppies, fair projects, homeschooling, etc. Thanks for the award. (I am sorry this got posted a couple of days after I received it...we were finishing our fair projects and getting them turned in.)
Now I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself, and pass it along to 15 other blogs I enjoy. Then I need to tell the folks that I awarded about it.
Here are the 7 things about me....
1. I don't just watch tv. I cross stitch, or smock, or cut coupons or something, I don't just sit. And I can keep up with whats going on with the tv at the same time (just ask Greg).
2. I LOVE homeschooling! These last 15 years have been "mostly" wonderful! The "mostly" is just being honest, sometimes its really hard work, but I wouldn't trade this lifestyle for anything.
3. I love to travel. Greg & I and the kids have been on some great adventures. And sometimes G & I get to have adventures without our children...now those are special!
4. My drink of choice is Tea! I prefer sweet tea, no lemon. I do use Sun Crystals at home for my own tea but other than that its sweet.
5. I am looking forward to being a grandmother (one day). What fun! We would like this to happen AFTER we have a son in law or daughter in law...lets keep it in the right order!
6. Animals outnumber people at my house right now! We've got 5 dogs and 4 chickens to 3 kids and 2 parents. We also own 1 1/2 pigs that live at my oldest son's house. So our "family" consists of 2 parents, 7 children, 5 dogs, 4 chickens, and 1 1/2 pigs...what a combination!
7. I'm a Bible believing, Southern Baptist, transplanted Ga Peach living in Mississippi.
I would like to send this award onto....
Kim at http://marmeespantry.blogspot.com/
Marie at http://justcallmerie.blogspot.com/
Jennifer at http://payingformyraising.blogspot.com/
Stephanie at http://rutledgedailyramblings.blogspot.com/
Trixi at http://makingitourhome.blogspot.com/
Deanna at http://plainhomesteading.blogspot.com/
Dawn at http://dawn-booksandmore.blogspot.com/
Katie and Amy at http://randomthoughtsby2sisters.blogspot.com/
Robin at http://www.bigredkitchen.com/