Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daybook

For today...

Outside my window...sunny & hot

I am thinking...that I don't like to feel jealous

I am thankful for...a Father in Heaven who hears my hopes & dreams & prayers & concerns and loves me all the time.

From the Learning Rooms...Algebra, Biology, Early Am. History, Language, & Spelling plus lots of reading

From the kitchen...we need to get the dill pickles made or the cucumbers will be fed to the pigs

I am wearing...a skort, t shirt, no shoes

I am creating...skirts for me, pillowcase dresses, and a baby quilt that a lady from church wants to buy from me for a gift (yippee!)

I am reading...finished "Family Driven Faith" (WOW, what a book) and started reading "Parenting from the Heart" by Marilyn Boyer (a mom of 14)

I am hoping...for a peaceful, easy homeschool day

I am hearing...cars drive by and the children in the kitchen eating breakfast

Around the house...school, cleaning, cooking, living

A few plans for the rest of the week...Keepers, bible study, church


5 comments:

  1. I love Daybooks. I haven't done one in forever but I love read others. Family Driven Faith was a life changing book for my honey. He read it several years ago and it has been great for our family. Lord willing, we are going to go here Voddie speak on this topic in Southaven in Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southaven, MS? When in Oct.? Greg & I would really like to hear him "in person".
    Voddie & Ken Ham are going to be the speakers at the Georgia (GHEA) hs conference next year in Atlanta and we are going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed visiting with you and reading your daybook...I see you like quilting..Congrats on the sale of one.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud you have a quilt order! I don't like to feel jealous, either, that's the pits. But I'm a little green right now over all your talents and abilities to help bring money in.

    Have a great day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your blog and am following you now. I am Pat, an Arkansas Moma, and you can find my new blog at http://livinglifewiththeloves.blogspot.com if you want to come check out mine.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.