Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone's had a great 4th of July.

I wanted to share some scriptures that I heard in church this morning....

Psalm 33: 12

BLESSED is the NATION whose GOD is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance.

2 Chronicles 2: 14-16

If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.

My sincere prayer is that our nation will turn from all its sin, will repent and seek the Lord's forgiveness and will put the Lord in his rightful position as ruler of this land. Many, many of our nation's problems would be eliminated. We need to put God back into the schools and into the hearts and minds of our children on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.