Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What I do in my "Spare" Time


Quilt top made from the Log Cabin Pattern



Flag Wall Hanging


These are the Little Dresses for Africa I have made so far..have bunches more cut out.

Our blueberry harvest so far...don't laugh at the small harvest, this is about 35 times larger than last years. There are still berries ripening on the bushes.


My beautiful peaches were harvested by some sneaky, conniving, thievin' squirrels. And then the rodent/s left the peach pits and partially eaten peaches sitting on the fence posts to mock me. We have bought a TRAP!

2 comments:

  1. The quilts are GORGEOUS!!!!! AND from the little I know, it apparently takes several years for berries to put out a huge crop. Looks great to me -- and very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the 2nd year. At least we got some blueberries this year instead of the birds eating them all like last year!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.