Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daybook

For today.....

Outside my window...it is sunny & 65 degrees, wonderful springtime weather

I am thinking...how much I love being a "Keeper At Home"

I am thankful for...My Lord, Jesus Christ, and the sacrifice he made for all of us on that cross over 2000 years ago

From the learning rooms...24 more Pre-Algebra lessons & 13 more Geometry lessons, we are counting the days!

From the kitchen...Spaghetti & Garlic Bread

I am wearing...jeans, tennies, blue print knit shirt

I am creating...same as last week, the week before that and so on...still working on Retro Kitchen Picture, now it 7/9ths finished

I am going...to help the girls cut out their strips for the Log Cabin Quilt blocks they will start tomorrow

I am reading...Proverbs, Isaiah, latest issue of Mother Earth News Magazine

I am hoping...that Amy's medicine helps with her cough and stuffy head

I am hearing...not much except my fingers typing, the kids are reading

Around the house...planning our fruit tree planting, garden boxes and starting our vegetable seeds. Also washing winter bed blankets and putting them away till next fall.

One of my favorite things...a clean, comfortable home

A few things for the rest of the week...dance, quilting, Sat. morning date with Greg, Resurrection Sunday service and cookout with most of our children afterwards

Please go to http://the simplewomans daybook.blogspot.com for more Tuesday visits . Thanks Peggy for sponsoring this!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed stopping by your blog this afternoon. You are just up the road there in Tiki Town. Love that! So much fun making new friends via blogging and especially other Christians. Blessings to you this Easter week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my husband is a SF agent, has been for 36 years this June. That picture is of his 35th anniversary celebration last June. It has certainly provided for us a wonderful and exciting life for which we are thankful. I'm assuming your Dad was an agent in GA. My brother, sister in law, brother in law have all worked for SF. We're very connected! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.