|After I finished this one and put the pic on fb, Amy came in and told me one of the blocks was wrong. She had spotted the top right block turned the wrong way...out came the seam ripper and it got fixed.|
|I had to pull in another fabric from the gray/pink/white collection for the outside corners, since I was running out of one. 5 blocks down 4 to go.|
It is amazing to me each week how different the block looks done in different fabrics. I love to see everyones creativity. I made a comment under last weeks block about being thankful that not every square contained a 1/2 sq triangle and ended up in a great conversation with the gal leading the challenge and contributing the blocks for the challenge.
These blocks end up being 16 inches square ~ now I have to figure out what I am going to do with them when finished....they would make a cute baby girl quilt ~ if only I had a granddaughter!
There is talk of another challenge and several have posted challenges from different sites. So I am checking them out too~ time to use all that fabric and practice some new techniques!
Thankful for ~
a fabric stash