Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thankful for.....

Today I thankful for Gadgets......

My -
Vacuum cleaner
carpet cleaner
Flushing toilet
Hot water heater
Central heat and air
Fridge & freezer
sewing & embroidery machines
Electric irons
Television
kindle
Mixer
stove top & oven
Gas grill
Propane heater
Google
Clocks
Dishwasher
Computers

Like Ariel I can say....I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty, I've got whozits and whatzits galore!

And I have lots of thingamabobs, thingamajigs, whatchamacallits.

Blessings abound in the little things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.