Thursday, June 2, 2016

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

My buddy, Angel and I cooked up a great surprise for her kids last Friday!  She told them that on Friday (last week) that they were going out to eat lunch at a local barbeque place. Little did they know, a surprise would walk in.....Us!  The expressions on their faces were awesome!  I've missed their sweet hugs! And as a bonus, Angels grandparents came too...more sweet hugs!




Angel made Austin & Amy these cute shirts~

She made Greg & I these cute PaPa & MaMa shirts

After our afternoon in Brandon, we headed to see "the boy"


Thankful for ~
surprises
good barbeque
pictures
great visits
safe travels
little traffic (once we got on the other side of Atlanta)
time with the Tapleys
time with the Foys


1 comment:

  1. What wonderful surprises all the way around! I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.