Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What Else Would You Do?

We have replaced both potties at our house...they ran all the time and we couldn't get replacement guts for them.  Which left me with 2 potties and a pinterest idea....

PRESENTING POTTY PLANTER -



And yes, this is in my backyard.  I mean what else would you do with this terrific item?  The dump was too predictable!

Thankful for -
No HOA telling me I can't do this
2 new potties at our house
Fun Ideas on pinterest
A husband who didn't care if I did this
A beautiful day to carry out my plan

Now, to figure out what to do with the other one.   A friend suggested I paint  it purple.....great idea, Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.