Saturday, April 30, 2016

Smocking

I love little girls in smocked dress & I love to smock.  I made my great niece Hailey a smocked Bishop for her 5th birthday.  She is all girlie and loves dresses! 


Today was a perfect day for an outdoor birthday party and Miss Hailey was beautiful in her dress.  It was really sweet when she ran down the sidewalk hollering, Aunt Donna, Aunt Donna, I have on my dress you made for me! 

Thankful for ~
this sweet great niece & her beautiful mommy
my great nephew's 1st birthday
a beautiful day to party
yummy barbeque for lunch
the blessing of family

And here is are 2 pictures of the birthday boy ~  my great nephew & Haileys cousin ~ Daniel

Daniel's bib is my first applique project.

shortcut to eating the cupcake!  Face plant into the icing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.