Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Extravagant/Frugal Purchase

Sometimes I can make a purchase that seems extravagant at the time but in the long run, turns out to be quite frugal.  In June 2013, I bought a huge roll of really good quality aluminum foil for around $20.  Just to see how long it would last, I wrote the date on the top of the box in sharpie marker.  The roll came to an end this past Sunday.  If you have bought aluminum foil lately, you know I got a great deal!  About a year ago, I remember thinking it should run out soon and I bought another one for about the same price....it got opened on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.