Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thankful ~

 


I am thankful for ~

*the Lords guidance, protection, love, care, & blessings for the past 19 years
*for the men & women who stepped in & helped with my children
*for the Scout leaders the boys had from Tiger Cubs to Eagle Scouts
*for the many expressions of love toward my family through the years
*for the blessing of our homeschooling journey & the completion of the journey
*for the joy of the "next" generation with the birth of Bitty Buddy (Aiden)
*for friends that stayed friends through difficult trials
*for refining fire & strengthen faith through those trials
*for the blessing of a man who married a childhood friend & became an awesome Daddy to her children
*for my Mom
*for James
*for Allen
*for Amy Lynn


...:

19 years ago, I had no idea how just the next day would work, let alone the next week, or month, or year or decade.  The Lord was faithful, always provided, always loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.