Saturday, October 3, 2015

WAVES

With waves comes water and with water comes swimming attire.

So here is my take on bikinis ~

some ladies need to retire their skimpy bikinis

if you are 50,60,or older ~ time to retire the bikini
if you are 6+ months pregnant ~ a 2 piece is not for you (at least in public)
if your body is overlapping your bikini ~ its time for a one piece
Swimming attire is really for beach or pool or lakeside not walking down the street shopping attire.

that being said....here are beach pictures!











cliff idiot.....I mean diver!  I'm assuming it was a long way down ~ I didn't look!




we are thankful for ~
a good camera for pictures
Gods beautiful creation to take pictures of
digital technology ~ you can take lots of pictures but choose what you want to print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.